Today is my husband’s birthday—and I think he deserves this in exchange for letting me say anything I want about him on this blog.
10 birthday thanks
1. You’re smart enough to believe I’m smarter than you.
2. You are unfailingly loving to my children and supportive of my relationship and theirs with my ex-husband.
3. You’re willing to eat
anything I cook takeout every night. And pick it up.
4. You allow me to believe that I’m low-maintenance.
5. No matter how many body parts I’ve lost, you always make me feel sexy.
6. You are so generous you would give me anything you have—although I’m not generous enough to share chocolate with you.
7. You are the biggest fan of my blog—and everything else I do.
8. You overlook my clutter —which isn’t easy– or even possible.
9. You accept that I’m
always often late—including this post which I planned to have posted this morning.
10. You know how lucky you are to be married to me.
And I do, too.
Happy Birthday V!!