It’s a day for love…to the tune of an estimated $18 billion dollars. That’s a lot of hearts and flowers. (And a lot of chocolate.)
I never come close to spending the national average of $116 per person— but I’m still sentimental, and I want the people I love to know it. So if you don’t want to spend big but you love big, here’s what I’m doing for my husband:
10 Reasons I love you:
1. You make the coffee every morning—and bring me a cup when I wake up.
2. You love my children as if they’re your own.
3. You don’t snore
and you don’t complain if I do.
4. You always let me pick the movie—even if it’s a chick flick.
5. You still thought I was sexy when I lost my breasts –and my hair.
6. You never complain if we eat takeout every night.
7. You’re willing to pick up takeout every night.
8. You listen. Even if you forget more than half of what I say.
9. You clean up the kitchen better
and more often than I do.
10. You always read my blog so I know you’ll see this list.
And I know you’ll remember I did the same post last year.
As for me— I don’t care what I get on Valentine’s Day– I feel loved every day. (Although a little chocolate would be nice.)
Happy Valentine’s Day to V–
And Happy Valentine’s Day to all.