2. It was an accident. I thought I should probably mention that. In today’s world, you never know.
3. There were witnesses. We were with another couple (who both escaped injury.)
4. It’s not life threatening; I don’t need surgery but potentially could score a handicap parking pass.
5. Need I mention my husband is now waiting on me hand and foot. Possibly for life.
6. Wearing a canvas boot for weeks is a great excuse to buy new shoes.
7. In the ER I got to try out my brand new Medicare card. Wait, is that really a good thing?
8. No need to come up with reasons not to exercise. Or reasons I deserve to eat chocolate.
9. It proves what I’ve always told my children: When challenges happen, remember someday this will make a great story.
10. After 20 years of marriage to a non-Jew, he finally has learned the true meaning of Jewish guilt.